Daelim Daystar 125

Daelim Daystar 125
My Daystar

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

On the road again

It took a week to complete the repairs. Change 4 valves, piston ring and a gasket set. Engine oil and oil filter to.

Now, the engine is more stable. It does not died at the traffic light. Phewww... nice.

Performance also a little better. Better torque. Easier climbing hilly roads.

Workmanship was quite okey. But I do not have many choice. That is the only mechanics whom is doing non-popular bikes like Daelim, NAZA, Momos, Demak and a few other European bikes. It is just a small shop but have got quite a good resouces (when it come to part and experties)

I am enjoying the Daelim Daystar now. No more difficulties during starting it in the morning. Climb the steep road to my son's school easily to.

I am planning to ride it to Kuantan in May.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Bro, could you please post the address of the mechanic whom you go to. Appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Syahrul Mohamad said...

Hi Dean,
Where do I find the workshop to send my Daelim Roadwin 125 for service? Really need your help.

Setiakasih said...

Dean dah x ada online lagi ni..

Setiakasih said...

Dean dah x ada online lagi ni..