Daelim Daystar 125

Daelim Daystar 125
My Daystar

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Ride to My Office

First task in the morning will be sending my son to school. He probably weight more than me. And the Daystar having a bit of a hard work to launch. A good 5000RPM was required for a smooth launch.

But after it started moving, everything is okey. I even tried it at a corner... not bad, not bad at all. At least better than my scooter.

On the highway, the real truth. This small capacity cruiser can only cruise. It was very comfortable at a speed around 90-100km/h. Faster than that, I feel like pushing it it too much. But at 100km/h, I have a feeling that it was actually a little slower than the meter reading. But at a slightly down hill section of the highway, it could reach 120km/h.

When I reach office, I listen to the engine. Everything seems okey. No unwanted sound or rattling of the valve or the tappet.

Pretty good for my first day ride to office!

No comments: