Daelim Daystar 125

Daelim Daystar 125
My Daystar

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Carburator

I have been having this jerking problem since I get the bike. At around 7,000 - 8,000 RPM the the engine will jerk and when I eased off the throttle, it recover.

Since I was on leave (05/11/2008), I went to the bike shop to have it checked.

They cleaned the carburetor and re-install it but still jerking. They change the setting (not really sure how) but also no improvement. They changee the spark plug, no luck also. After almost 2 hour only, they found out that the big needle at the slide was not an original part.

They changed it and yeeesssssss........ it improved. They worked on it some more and at last it get better.

Now I can revved it until red line but still not perfect. I will bring it back to them later but as per now, the Daystar is a lot better than before. This morning I clocked 130km/h ant still not at red line.

No comments: