Daelim Daystar 125

Daelim Daystar 125
My Daystar

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fuel Consumption


1st round testing.

I fill her up until the neck of the fuel tank a few days ago. Just now I filled up again. The trip meter was showing 325km.

Just now I filled up RM20 (about 9 liters) but it did not reached the neck of the fuel tanks. I think it will need another 2 liters to filled up.

Let just say I used up 11 liters for a distance traveled about 325km. That makes the fuel consumption of about 29.5 km per liter. Not very economical for a 125cc engine.

But fair enough. The bike is heavy and I am pretty heavy myself.

1 comment:

Setiakasih said...

salam bro...just nak tanya biasa buat motor daelim daystar tu dekat mana yer...saya tgh cari info tentang sparepart dan kedai yg bole repair motor ni..thnks